Boats, Vessels, and Watercraft

Please visit the Virginia Department of Wildlife Resources for information on boating, registering, and titling.

If there are any changes in watercraft ownership, address, or locality, please complete the appropriate section on the Notification of Change in Status of a Numbered Vessel. All owners must sign the completed form or no changes will be made. You can mail, email, or fax the completed form with a bill of sale or any supporting documentation to the Personal Property Office. Once received, we will email the completed form and provided documentation to the Virginia Department of Wildlife Resources on your behalf.

Mail: PO Box 360 Boydton, VA 23917

Fax: 434-738-6458


If you need more assistance please contact our office.